Thursday, August 4, 2011

Somewhere to talk about acting

I've barely started and so have no idea what I'm talking about, but I wanted to record what I do learn, like, dislike and the overall experience of it as time passes.  So here it is.


Since I've already been doing classes for a few months, I'll start by posting the video of my Level 1 graduating performance (which is really what made me start this blog in the first place - I needed somewhere to post the damn thing that people could actually get at it ! ).


This is my couple of minutes from my group's presentation of monologues at the end of our 10 week Level 1 course at Darlo Drama (www.darlodrama.com).  I expected it all to be a bit confronting but fun, but I had no idea just how much fun, and just how much I'd learn from every minute of the whole experience.  Needless to say I'm now doing Level 2 and planning to keep doing it while ever they'll take me and I can afford to pay them to do so.



No comments:

Post a Comment